Wednesday, June 11, 2008

that is BIENVENUE to you, my friend.

Ahem. I would like to take this opportunity to extend my most gracious and exuberant (yet still elegantly languid) greetings to our charming nouvelles amies - it has been some years since I last had the opportunity to match wits with such an exceptional group of brilliant ladies in the blossom of youth. Ah, you glorious flowers recall images of duchesses long past...

I am glad to see that you have finally embarked upon my oeuvre - savor it! You will love it, I am sure. So very sure. Let me know what parts you find particularly ravissant; perhaps we can compare notes. Until then, I shall be busy in my room - I am finally, as you say, "ditching" the cork walls and getting a flat-screen T.V.! I adore your century!

Bisoux!
Marcel


P.S. - babsmonet, I am flattered by your extravagant praise - I admit that I myself have wondered what the glorious Tyra, Ferocity Incarnate, might think of my moustache. I feel certain that she would love it as much as you, my dear, will love my book.

No comments: