Monday, June 9, 2008

Deine Mutter!


My dear Marcel,

I am *shocked* by the tenor of your response - do you imply that my mother has a moustache? My mother was a saint! And her face was as bare as the Sahara desert! She did, however, have a fine pair of eyebrows, passed down to me (see right).

Now that we have descended into the arena of the ad hominem, allow me to riposte that Tyra Banks couldn't spot America's Next Top Model if she strutted scantily clad before Tyra's tiny eyes! The show has never recovered from the loss of Janice Dickinson. There, I said it! Yes, that's right - Janice Dickinson!

With that, I take my leave, of this blog, and of our nascent friendship.

Good day, sir!

1 comment:

marcel said...

robert, i have learned some things in my brief stay in the twenty-first century. one of them is the phrase "oh no you didn't." i invoke it now.